Members of the STRONG Accountable Care Community share ownership of coordinated efforts to improve the health and well-being of citizens living in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Get to know the organizations that are working together for you and your neighbors.
Types of partners
To achieve the best socioeconomic and health outcomes for our region, STRONG gathers together and mobilizes organizations from every sector, including:
- Community- and faith-based organizations
- Educational institutions
- Health care organizations
- Regional and local businesses
STRONG’s backbone organizations are:
What do backbone organizations do?
Depend on our backbone organizations to empower and enable STRONG partners to set and reach shared goals as they:
- Foster collective ownership of STRONG
- Help build relationships across our region
- Facilitate conversations and alignment among our partners
- Develop resources to support STRONG initiatives
- Manage data collection and sharing
- Highlight our partners’ successes
Why become a partner?
Become part of our movement. When you join STRONG, you and your organization can take advantage of opportunities to:
- Access shared resources
- Help shape STRONG activities and initiatives
- Gain support to advance your mission
- Increase your organization’s impact
- Network with others in your community and region
- Team up with organizations with similar objectives